On Tuesday, February twenty first, Avi Gesser, Sam Allaman and Melissa Muse from our Information Technique and Safety Group hosted for a conversation between ChatGPT and ChatGPT on how lawyers are using ChatGPT, in addition to its dangers and advantages to the authorized trade.
The webcast included:
- An indication of ChatGPT’s capability to draft authorized paperwork.
- Using different AI instruments to show ChatGPT’s textual content into audio and video.
- A proof of how ChatGPT works, what it’s good at, and which duties are past its present capabilities.
- How ChatGPT thinks it should change the authorized occupation.
- Issues for drafting an organization coverage on using ChatGPT for work.
No CLE was supplied for this program.
Register for an on-demand model of the here.
Avi Gesser is Co-Chair of the Debevoise Information Technique & Safety Group. His follow focuses on advising main corporations on a variety of cybersecurity, privateness and synthetic intelligence issues. He may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Samuel J. Allaman
Samuel Allaman is an affiliate in Debevoise’s Litigation Division. He may be reached at email@example.com.
Melissa Muse is an affiliate in Debevoise’s Litigation Division. She may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.