On Monday, February 13, 2023, Eric Dinallo and Marshal Bozzo of the agency’s Insurance coverage Regulatory Group and Avi Gesser, Erez Liebermann and Anna Gressel of the Knowledge Technique and Safety Group mentioned the most recent developments on AI insurance coverage regulation in Colorado.
This was the most recent installment in Debevoise’s sequence of webcasts targeted on developments affecting the insurance coverage trade; it lined the next:
- Key takeaways from the Colorado Insurance coverage Division’s February stakeholder assembly on SB 21-169, together with forthcoming laws regarding AI governance and testing;
- The doubtless necessities underneath SB 21-169 for knowledge governance, threat administration and reporting, together with:
- Stock of AI fashions
- Governing ideas
- Board and senior administration reporting and oversight
- Cross-functional governance committee
- AI insurance policies and procedures to make sure that the fashions will not be biased
- AI coaching
- Cybersecurity for fashions
- AI incident response plan
- Documentation of bias assessments
- Necessary reporting on compliance
- AI and Large Knowledge regulatory developments from the Nationwide Affiliation of Insurance coverage Commissioners and state authorities.
When you missed the dialogue, please click on here to hearken to the recorded program.
When you missed the final briefing on Colorado’s Strategy to AI Governance for Insurers, please click on here to entry the on-demand recording.
Eric R. Dinallo is Chair of the Debevoise insurance coverage regulatory observe and a member of its Monetary Establishments and White Collar & Regulatory Protection Teams in New York. He will be reached at email@example.com.
Marshal Bozzo is a regulatory counsel based mostly within the New York workplace and a member of the Debevoise Insurance coverage Regulatory observe. He will be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Avi Gesser is Co-Chair of the Debevoise Knowledge Technique & Safety Group. His observe focuses on advising main corporations on a variety of cybersecurity, privateness and synthetic intelligence issues. He will be reached at email@example.com.
Erez is a litigation accomplice and a member of the Debevoise Knowledge Technique & Safety Group. His observe focuses on advising main companies on a variety of advanced, high-impact cyber-incident response issues and on data-related regulatory necessities. Erez will be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Anna R. Gressel is an affiliate and a member of the agency’s Knowledge Technique & Safety Group and its FinTech and Expertise practices. Her observe focuses on representing purchasers in regulatory investigations, supervisory examinations, and civil litigation associated to synthetic intelligence and different rising applied sciences. Ms. Gressel has a deep data of laws, supervisory expectations, and trade finest practices with respect to AI governance and compliance. She recurrently advises boards and senior authorized executives on governance, threat, and legal responsibility points referring to AI, privateness, and knowledge governance. She will be reached at email@example.com.