With the merger of Fastcase and vLex the most important authorized tech story of the week, Fastcase CEO Ed Walters joins our Legaltech Week panel dwell right this moment at 3 p.m. ET to debate the information with our common group of authorized tech journalists and bloggers.
We’ll additionally discuss Thomson Reuters’ sale of its Elite group of merchandise and different high tales within the week’s information.
Attendance is free, however, you probably have not already executed so, you want to register, which you can do here. Register as soon as and you might be signed up for all future classes.
Our panelist lineup modifications from week to week, however our regulars are:
- Nicole Black, authorized expertise columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, writer, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Authorized IT Insider.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, writer of the weblog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Legislation.
- Stephanie Wilkins, editor-in-chief of ALM’s Legaltech Information and the ALM World Newsroom’s Authorized Expertise Desk.
Hope you’ll be a part of us.