It’s St. Patrick’s Day, so deliver your inexperienced beer and be part of us stay at 3 p.m. ET for Legaltech Week, the place our common group of panelists come collectively to debate the highest tales of the week in authorized tech and innovation.
With Legalweek beginning Monday and all our panelists getting deluged with PR pitches, we thought we’d discuss a few of our PR pet peeves. We additionally received’t ignore the 800-pound robotic lawyer within the room, as GPT-4 is launched and bests 90% of legal professionals on the bar examination.
Lots extra on the agenda as nicely, so be part of us right now at 3 p.m. ET. Attendance is free, however, when you have not already achieved so, it is advisable register, which you can do here. Register as soon as and you’re signed up for all future classes.
Our panelist lineup adjustments from week to week, however our regulars are:
- Nicole Black, authorized expertise columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, writer, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Authorized IT Insider.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, writer of the weblog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Regulation.
- Stephanie Wilkins, editor-in-chief of ALM’s Legaltech Information and the ALM World Newsroom’s Authorized Know-how Desk.
Hope you’ll be part of us.